Productivity for authors - paper
Would you like to write more but are frustrated with your lack of time?
Do you spend your time having activities rather than directing yourself towards your creative goals? Is your to-do list overwhelming you?
- identify what is really blocking you in the pursuit of your goals,
- say no and set limits to others — and to yourself
- find more time to write
- make your writing time more productive
- dictate your texts to benefit from better health and more efficiency
- use task outsourcing to buy creativity time
- work with co-authors to write more books
- use tools to improve certain aspects of your productivity
- focus on your physical and mental health to increase your ability to be productive.
Joanna Penn has been writing and publishing books for over 10 years, and she shares hard-learned lessons in this book, to help you be more productive but also save your time, money, and worry at the same time.
You will receive by email a few minutes after your purchase the download link to the ePub, Kindle and PDF versions.