How to Get Others What You Want - ebook
Thierry O. de Foichaings
If you've ever wanted to understand how and why some people get everything they want from others and are almost as popular as Yannick Noah at the end of a concert, then you'll love this book.
Popularity is learned in the same way as cooking or fishing.
You can become liked by everyone in a systematic and almost magical way. It doesn't matter where you are or who surrounds you.
The subtle art of popularity is a real science that some companies buy millions to train their executives and representatives.
The good news is that you are about to discover all the secrets that are being taught to those privileged people -- who jealously guard this knowledge.
3.99 the best part is that you'll get it all for a tiny fraction of the normal price.
Here are some techniques that you will soon master:
- How to Make People Irresistibly Want to See You Again After a Few Moments First Date
- How to handle embarrassing situations without losing the respect of your interlocutor
- How to make your interlocutor not listen to anyone but you
- How to get people to do what you want - and love doing it!
You can learn these techniques - and many more - in a few moments without leaving the comfort of your chair and without taking any risks.
"Those who know how to influence men possess a quality which I am willing to reward more than any value under the sun"
-- John D. Rockefeller
Popularity will make you a valuable person. You will be someone whose opinion counts for tens, hundreds, even thousands of people.
And that, dear reader, is a quality worth a fortune!
The famous businessman John Rockefeller understood this perfectly, he considered that those who know how to make themselves popular have an enormous quality: that of influencing men.
The greatest psychologists, the greatest doctors and the greatest minds in the history of Mankind have always considered that being popular and appreciated is a greater and more useful quality than any other.
Being popular is more important than being competent, smart or hardworking.
To be popular is to be on top of the human world.
Thanks to this course and in just a few moments, you will know:
- How to Introduce Yourself to Strangers in a Way They'll Never Forget You
- How to Establish a Unique and Emotional Relationship in Moments
- How to win the friendship, loyalty and help of your colleagues
- How to magnetize the attention of your interlocutors
- How to get your point of view across as the best
- How to Persuade Anyone Without Raising Your Voice
- How to conduct a conversation masterfully, without being interrupted or contradicted